Great value for money and absolutely worth a visit, this property is on a very quiet spot in the middle of town. Get in touch with us now to schedule a viewing.
Quiet apartment in a gated cul de sac in the center of Amsterdam. In spite of being a stones-throw from Dam square, the apartment offers a quiet spot to relax in comfort. Its located on the second floor, two lazy flights up from ground floor.
The semi open kitchen has all the conveniences one may need; fridge, combi oven-microwave, dishwasher.
The living area has a french balcony and windows on both sides to make the apartment very light and comfortable. Double glazing throughout guarantees that the apartment is easily kept warm.
The bedroom is equipped with plenty of cabinets and is of a decent size.
In the hallway there is a separate storage area with a washer and dryer. In addition there is a bike parking inside as well as a storage box in the basement.
The apartment has a bathroom with vanity sink and combined bath and shower. There is a separate toilet in the hallway as well.
To be rented including bills valued at prepayment of 170 EUR for gas, electricity, water usage, internet and tv for an inclusive rent of 1970 EUR.
Can you tell us a little more about your profile if you are interested in a viewing;
- desired start date (renting per start in early January 2020 gives a discount, ask us more when sending us enquiry)
- length of lease
- when are you available for viewings
- nature of employment (employer, position, gross earnings)
- outlook for Amsterdam, how long do you plan to stay
- occupants of apartment // nature of household (who will live there - answer above for all occupants)